Sometimes it feels so easy to go right back to this moment. Seems like she just got here. But, then most, it's much easier to see how full this last year has been.
That baby is long gone. She is a mover & a shaker who is more thank likely louder than I remember her sister ever being. I have loved learning how to relate to another little girl. She is so, so different in a lot of ways. Much feistier. Funnier for sure.
This little girl thinks my lap or hip is the place she is supposed to be, and I remind myself often that one day she'll move along & it won't be. So, I stop again and hold her a little longer. Today, we're celebrating this little girl turning one - and I'm going to stop & soak up as much as I can.

2 comments:
Saweet post. I can't believe she's 1!!! You are GOOD at the first year laid back mamma. I spent too much time worrying! Sweet pics:)
Your posts are always so beautifully written. Happy birthday, sweet Hannah!! (And I agree that the second time around is even better...much less worry, and like you said, knowing how fast it will go by, stopping to cherish the mundane as well as the exciting!)
Post a Comment