Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Land

One of my favorite things we did this year was Santa Land!  David & I went in College Station while we were dating & I loved it, so I was excited to get to show it to Kate.  We borrowed my mother-in-law's suburban, invited the Molinas to join us & headed down I-20!



Kate LOVED it.  She gave a constant commentary in case we were missing anything - she pointed it out!

I think my favorite part was these trees that were synchronized to music.


I tried to take a picture of Kate & I - this is what the result was when I turned the camera around...
Classy.
Our car all loaded up on the way to Tyler.


We let Kate out to go through the lights.  She loved being close to Daddy & getting to point all of it out.  




DEFINITELY hope this becomes a tradition.  Love doing all these fun holiday things with my family :-)

No comments: