I still have a lot of "kid" in me when it comes to holidays - I LOVE the festivities & it has been so much fun to have Kate get into all of it this year - finally someone to play with! ha!
Santa paid us a little visit...
 |
| yes, those are bacon flavored candy canes |
 |
| yes, they're both already eating candy at 9am |
Somehow, David & I always get each other the exact same candy! It changes from year to year too! We love each other :-)
After stockings & the kids opened gifts from David & I we had a little breakfast...
...and played with new toys.
 |
| she was a pretty big fan of herself in that Minnie Mouse outfit! |
That afternoon my brother & his family came over. The kids got to open their gifts from each other & Nana & Poppa.
 |
| Kate got a bike! |
The "big" gift this year was a motorized Gator for Nana & Poppa's house! Kate got to open it & drive for awhile in the morning, then Connor was nice enough to let her come along for his ride too! They are SO FUNNY on this thing. Kate has no idea that turning the wheel turns the car. She's completely content to run into things or let us chase her around to turn it for her.
Connor totally gets it, but for some reason the whole time they were driving, Kate was pushing the gas!
 |
| they didn't stop smiling! |
 |
| Hannah talking with Toby |
 |
| Hannah got her own Pottery Barn chair! She's in love! |
Such a fun Christmas day. I am really trying to soak this up - family time, the excitement of a child, and reminders of how blessed I am by the birth of a Savior.
1 comment:
Amy, I enjoyed lookig at these sweet pictures of the girls. They are precious! Congratulations on
the third one! That will be fun.
Post a Comment