Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Fun

I'm trying to finish getting all of our fun activities from this holiday season up before I get our actual Christmas celebrations on here.  I had a lot of good intentions of creating memories & having a daily fun activity.  I didn't quite pull off a daily activity, but I wasn't stressed & just enjoyed my time with a little girl who really got into celebrating this year.  So, overall, I'm thrilled with how our month ended up.



Christmas Movies - post coming soon!



Some other fun things that we did this year that I want to be sure to remember to do next year - drove through neighborhoods to look at lights (and really - every time we went out Kate made sure we didn't miss any that we happened to drive by!), sang lots of Christmas songs, talked a lot about Jesus's birthday & the nativity, read lots of Christmas books, shopping for family from Kate, wrapping presents, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something too!  I LOVED having a kid who understood so much more this year & can't wait for next year!

No comments: