That's what my sweet husband told me this morning as we waited in the waiting room to see the OB. It does feel like it. I've been pregnant since the beginning of March - that is forever!
39 weeks to be exact. I've been pregnant for 39 weeks. Technically only one more week to go...
This morning they checked me again, and finally we have some progress!! As of today, baby Kate has dropped down "significantly" (more than the last time) & I am 50% effaced. Still no dialating, but she says that's not unusual for a first time baby.
Dr. Martin said everything still looks good as far as the baby goes - still head down, etc. Her only concern with me was my blood pressure, so I am trying to take it easy so that I don't end up in the hospital before I'm supposed to.
So, that's the news of today. Don't forget to put your guess in for her arrival on the post below!
2 comments:
Amy & David,
We are so excited for you and know how anxious you must be to meet baby Kate. We'll be praying for you in the coming days for a healthy baby and delivery!
Yay for progress! Still counting the days!
Post a Comment