Kate in her adorable Christmas outfit Nana got herIcan't believe Christmas has already come and gone. Everything has been such a blur since December 11th!
We had a great Christmas this year. David led the music at the Christmas Eve service, which was also Kate's first outing! It was a sweet time to slow down and be reminded about why we celebrate. Kate did wonderfully through the service & had quite the fan club afterwards.
We enjoyed spending Christmas morning as our new family of three. After we had opened our gifts & spent some time hanging out together, my parents came over, so we could spend some time with them before they headed back to Austin. After they left, we spent the rest of the day over at the Mitchell's - opening gifts, watching movies, etc.
Santa's little helperI am so thankful for such a sweet baby, an incredible husband, and a supportive family to share it with.
In Kate news, she is still doing wonderfully. She is such a sweet baby that already seems so much older than she is. I am trying to treasure every minute with her - even the ones at 3:30 when we haven't gone to sleep for the night yet!! She is on a little bit different of a sleeping kick the past couple nights - or I guess I should say lack of sleeping kick. My friends assure me it's completely normal & she'll grow out of it. She is definitely worth every minute of it! So, that being said, I'm off to take a nap while she does!

3 comments:
such a cute outfit! I'm glad Kate's first Christmas went so well and you were able to spend time with both sides of the family.
Love the outfit. SO sorry we missed the Christmas eve service, I'm sure it was wonderful. I saw David this morning, but never did catch you or Kate!
We need more pictures! Not like you don't have anything else to do....:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment