Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hospital Bound!

It's finally here! It's time!

We are headed to the hospital. At my doctor's appointment, she monitored my contractions for quite some time & they are coming every 2-4 minutes. Some of them are very strong & she says I am in labor! Kate's heart rate is great - but not changing with contractions - which she said is normal when you're overdue, and been having contractions for so long. Nothing to worry about, but she said it's time for us to get this baby out.

So, we're headed up to the hospital to get started!

We'll update as we can - by we should have a baby by tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing the date of December 12th when you all first found out a due date. Wouldn't that be something if Kate comes on the 12th? On the other hand,today would be wonderful, too!

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I got some one to pick up my shift at work tonight, so I'll be there!
I'm oober excited =)

-Bethany

Janette said...

Yay!! :) I'll come visit you tomorrow when I've heard she's here!

Dani said...

woo-hoo I think I won the bragging rights!!! Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't hit the mark on the date or weight, but I knew this baby would be a long one. My guess at 21 inches was right on the money!

Happy Birthday, Kate. Pictures, we want pictures!!!!

Aunt Nancy