Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another day down...

Well, December 9th came and went. I am officially "overdue". Things are still about the same - contractions every 5 or so minutes - but nothing too difficult. I have had a few really hard contractions, but not consistent hard contractions. I guess those are still to come! (Yay!)

Today, December 10th is a special day for David & I, because 5 years ago we started dating, and 4 years ago today, we got engaged. We were hoping that it would marked with another special event of our daughter being born, but the hours are dwindling and I think she has decided she didn't want to share her day.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1:30, where they'll hook me up to the monitor & check me for progress again. So, maybe we'll have more news then.

OR MAYBE I'LL GO INTO REAL LABOR TONIGHT! You just never know :) That's the fun part about all this. You just never know.

David has said Friday from the beginning - maybe he's right. Who knows?

2 comments:

Janette said...

Good luck! Sorry she's not sharing in your special day. Maybe she's decided she wants her own special day...one that isn't shared by anything else! :)

Anonymous said...

I've said thursday from the beginning, so maybe I'm right! That would be really cool.