Monday, December 15, 2008

Here's what you really wanted...

I'll update more later with of the details of our hospital stay, our trip home, our first days home, etc., but I figured all you really want is pictures anyway - so here ya go! She's already changed so much since she was born. I'm sure there's only more of that to come!


right after her first bath - look at those cheeks! 12-12

12-13


12-13


12-13


time to go home! 12-14



at home in her cradle 12-14






laying on Mommy's hand 12-14



holding Daddy's hand 12-15


13 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

She is so precious! It is amazing how much they change every day. I am ready to plan our next trip! We love you guys!

RanAshKenCoop said...

She is beautiful guys! She really is a combination of both of you. I can't wait to hear how these first few days are going. Enjoy them. I know it seems like they will never end, but they do so fast. Hope everything is going well!

Mandy said...

So so so precious. I can't wait to see ya'll in less than a week!

Anonymous said...

Amy she's beautiful. Congrats! and, yes, she will change so much over the next few weeks/months. Enjoy her while she's tiny (:

Courtney said...

So precious! I love the little feet and the one where she's laying in your hand. I can't wait to meet her! I can't wait to talk to you. I want to hear all about your past few days!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for pictures!!! She is adorable. I will see you all next week.

Aunt Nancy

Janette said...

Thanks for the new pictures! Yeah, it's amazing how the day after they're born they already look different...not so "new." :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!
Tammy Day

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is beautiful! The pics David brought yesterday didn't do her justice! I know you both are having soooo much fun! Love you all, Gaynelle

The Armstrong Family said...

What a beauty! I am so glad that all went well and that you are home together. Can't wait for more!

Jaime said...

She's so cuddly and adorable! Thanks for the picture! Hope y'all adjust and settle in easily and quickly and just in time for Christmas and family (especially family since they'll be a big help!) :-)

Congratulations to both of you! Well, to all three of you now! :-)

Anonymous said...

Amy, Kate is beautiful. I hope you and David have a very Merry Christmas! What a wonderful gift God has blessed you with.
Jackie