Ok people, it's time for a little game.
Some of my family has begun guessing when our precious little one will arrive. Now, it is YOUR turn to guess. In the comment section tell us the following things:
- the date you think she'll arrive
- the time you think she'll arrive
- your guess as to her weight in pounds & ounces
- her length in inches (thanks Bethany!)
Some facts that you might want to know to help better make your guess:
- my due date is December 9th. (It has also been the 14th & the 12th and different times during my pregnancy)
- my doctor will only let me go one week overdue - so the absolute latest date she could get here is the 16th.
- I haven't shown significant signs of progression towards labor (dialating & effacing, etc) as of last week. Some people think this matters - some don't - I'll let you decide.
Let the guessing begin!!
16 comments:
December 11th
3:17 p.m.
8lbs. 7oz.
*bonus question.*
20 inches long.
-Bethany
December 12th
4:44am
8 lbs. 1 oz.
19 inches
December 14th
4:50pm
8 lbs 6 oz.
20 1/2 inches
December 10th
5:45 p.m.
9 lbs.
21 inches long
Aunt Nancy in CP
I am going to be your favorite so far...
December 8
10:52 a.m.
9 lbs 4 oz
20 inches long
In case you were wondering, I'm your favorite for the date - not the size. :)
December 15th
11:11 a.m.
8lbs. 14oz.
20.5 inches long
December 9th
7:21 p.m.
7lbs. 6 oz.
20 inches long
what do we get if we win? =)
bragging rights? I like how no one has guessed a small baby. nice.
December 10th
8:08 a.m.
9lb.8oz.
2.5in.
...and adorable!
"Nana"
^ 2.5 inches?
wow amy, congratulations, you're having a baby panda!
-Bethany
I think she meant 20.5 :)
December 16th
3:05 PM
9lbs 3oz
20.5 inches
(I am going to be your least favorite guess) :)
I changed my mind... I am saying Friday the 12th now. I don't want to have to wait until the 16th. :)
December 8
6pm
7lb 12oz
20 inches long
Yea Momma! So excited for you :)
December 15th
1:00AM
8lbs.9oz.
19 1/2 innches long
Aunt Jackie's guess
Post a Comment