Tuesday, November 18, 2008

37 Week Update

Well, we went in this morning for my 37 week update. That's right...3 weeks to go. So far, Kathryn has dropped down, but my cervix is still closed. So, no baby this week - not that we expected one! We also discussed a few things with the Dr. and she said the latest she will let me go is 1 week overdue - so baby Kate will definitely be here by December 16th.


I think I've officially decided I'm ready for this baby to be here. It's gotten a little harder to sleep, I'm a little more uncomfortable, and my body is wearing out. I know she will come in her perfect time - but we definitely wouldn't mind if it was sooner than later! We are definitley ready to see that sweet face!


Tonight we go to our 3rd week of Childbirth Education classes. They've been ok - a little boring - and real long - but we're glad we've gone just to help refresh our memories on a few things and it helps start some good conversations.


So, as I sit here with this little girl pushing on both my ribs & hip bone at the same time, I'm off to get a bag packed...Dr. Martin says it's time to have that done!



Oh yes...and thanks to Jeanette I've been "tagged". I am supposed to post the 4th picture from the 4th album on my computer...


This is my nephew Connor in his adorable Aggie outfit. I can only hope Kate is as adorable as her cousin!

No comments: