That's what the countdown on the side of the blog says...1 more day. If only it could really tell me when I was going to have this baby! Tomorrow is my due date, and it is strange to think about. As of tomorrow, I will be offically ready. (But, if you've talked to me in the past week, you know I've been officially ready for awhile now!)
It just baffles me how this whole process works. How all of the sudden, your body & your baby decide they are ready and labor begins. It is amazing to me that today this baby lives inside of me, quite content to be warm and carried around, and sometime in the next week she'll be held in my arms instead. It is amazing to me that someone cannot see God in the whole thing. It's simply a miracle.
Anyhow, still no baby. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so if Kathryn doesn't decide to come before 1:30 tomorrow, Dr. Martin will discuss induction for the following week. I am really praying we don't have to go there. If we do, we will be fine, but I am praying lots that my body would take care of this process on it's own.
For now, we just wait and see. I'll update tomorrow (or sooner if I go into labor!) with the newest news.
We are definitely ready (as ready as we can be!) to have our little girl here!
2 comments:
I'm praying with you! And I know exactly about the surrealness (is that a word?) that you're talking about. It's one thing to think about in several months you'll have a baby...a whole different story to think that TOMORROW is the day you're supposed to have a baby!
your little countdown thing on the left says 'it's go time!'
and i think that's funny lol
-Bethany
Post a Comment