Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Baby #2l

When I went in for my first ultrasound, that was when I found out I was 16 days behind what I thought I was, so therefore the pictures we got of the baby weren't that great - mostly a smudge with the word "baby" next to it. Thus, the reason they never got posted.

Well, I got the greatest surprise! A friend of my mom's is a sonogram tech in Austin & she offered to do one for me while I was there! It was so great to see this little one again - especially now that I could see more of the body parts.


Here's a great profile pic. The little hand is in front of the face & you can see the top part of it's leg sticking up too.

This one is the little feet. The soles are pressed together.



Less than 10 weeks til we know what what this little one is! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Ooh, those are really great pics! Your description of your first sono made me smile..."a smudge with the word 'baby' next to it" :)