Sunday, June 6, 2010

She LOVES the water!

This little girl is LOVING spending time in the water this summer. She definitely enjoyed it last year, but it's a totally new ball game this time! I think she would stay in it all day if I would let her. Sprinkler's & her water table are great, but the pool is EXHAUSTING for me because she is a kamikaze! She does anything to throw herself into/under the water. NO FEAR!

Just wanted to share some recent pictures of her playing in the water. I haven't gotten any of her in the pool yet (you know, trying to keep her above water)...but hopefully I will soon!

Jackson came over to play last week while our realtor was over, so I decided to take them outside to play...and of course the water table HAD to be played with once she saw it. They loved dumping water on eachother.

Not my kid, but is he not the cutest ever??

Yesterday, at my mom & dad's house we got out the sprinkler & she was IN HEAVEN!!!






We stripped her down to take her inside & I couldn't pass this one up...



My mom brought out a bucket right before we went in to let her play in. She decided she'd rather just get in. We couldn't believe she fit!!!



As much as she loves it, I'm sure we'll have more water pictures soon!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Precious! Can't wait to see you.