Sunday, June 13, 2010

12 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: j2 inches - like a lime
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Gender: ??? David swears he already knows it's a girl. My mom thinks it's a boy. Any guesses?
Movement: Not yet - I can't wait though!
Food Cravings: not much this week
What I miss: Having energy!
Sleep: Dreams have subsided for this week - now sleep is just interrupted by trips to the potty
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of energy
It is just amazing how fast that tiny little baby takes over your whole body
Best Moment this week: surprise ultrasound & starting to feel a **little** more energy. I can actually survive without a nap.
What I am looking forward to: OB appointment this week where we'll hear the heartbeat starting the 2nd trimester next week

No comments: