Saturday, June 19, 2010

no Paci Bootcamp - Day 3

Well, I guess we were due for a tougher day after such an easy 2nd day!

Bedtime was AMAZING last night.
8:30 - in bed with NO CRYING!!!
cried once for just a few minutes around 10
SLEPT UNTIL 9:30! It was GREAT!

Naps
Ugh. Horrible.
I tried putting her down around 11:30 hoping to still get 2 naps out of her, just a little later & she just SCREAMED for 30 minutes. So, I got her up & decided to let her just take one.
1:45 - to bed
screaming, screaming, screaming
she was obviously not tired, so i got her up again
she played and played and played
4:05 - to bed
cried some
4:20 - asleep
5:00 - awake

The car is definitely difficult too since that's the other place she's used to it. We're making it though!


No comments: