Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Life

Here's how things are lookin around here.


Getting rid of the pacifiers - 1 day

Go crazy b/c said pacifiers are gone - WHO KNOWS HOW LONG

Pick out a lot & house plan so things can get started so I have a house bring home a baby to - 13 days

Have to have my entire house packed - 13 days

Anniversary trip to all-inclusive with my AMAZING husband - 14 days

Sit on beach and think about NONE OF THE CHAOS - 15-18 days

Move to new apartment - 20 days

Move toddler to her "big girl bed" - somewhere in the 20s

Close on house - 29 days

Rest. Hopefully.

It's going to be a crazy 29 days, but it should be an adventure! :)




2 comments:

Courtney said...

Goodluck tomorrow. Text me or call me to let me know how it goes. I'll say a prayer for you and for Kate :)

Lovin' From My Oven said...

SOUNDS FUN... LUCKILY NEITHER OF OUR BOYS TOOK A PACIFIER BELLE DOES THOUGH AND I KNOW WHEN WE TAKE IT FROM HER IT WILL BE MISERABLE.