Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: 3 inches
Maternity Clothes: still no maternity clothes yet. It is amazing how different my belly is from morning to night though. My pants are definitely tight at night. I got out the belly band yesterday, cause I'm SURE I'll need it after spending 4 days at an all-inclusive next week :)
Maternity Clothes: still no maternity clothes yet. It is amazing how different my belly is from morning to night though. My pants are definitely tight at night. I got out the belly band yesterday, cause I'm SURE I'll need it after spending 4 days at an all-inclusive next week :)
Gender: David keeps telling me he KNOWS it's a girl - guess we'll find out soon enough!
Movement: Not yet - I can't wait though! A few of my friends who are pregnant right now with the 2nd said they started feeling "some" around 14-15 weeks. So, maybe soon???
Food Cravings: nope
What I miss: nothing much :) I really like being pregnant!
What I miss: nothing much :) I really like being pregnant!
Sleep: Much better! Still some weird dreams, but I don't have to get up anymore very often.
Symptoms: still don't have complete energy back
Best Moment this week: starting to feel more like myself & hearing the heartbeat for the first time - it was CRAZY fast
What I am looking forward to: Official start to the 2nd trimester!
What I am looking forward to: Official start to the 2nd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment