Friday, December 14, 2012

That time again...UPDATED!

You know...that time where I bust out like 12 blogs in a row, then don't again for a few months.  Ugh.  I'm finding that with 3 small children somethings gotta give.  And unfortunately, this blog is one of them.  That said, I can barely remember what happened yesterday, so I'm determined to keep plugging along writing down memories,  even if it is just once every few months.

I am going to do some catch up on our December holiday fun, but before that, here's a little catch-up on what's been going on with us since September (in no particular order, because frankly, I'd rather get more posts up than try to figure out which came in what order!)...





Bethany's Wedding Showers

Red Day

My Birthday

Pumpkin Patch MDO Field Trip



Still working....

Potty Training - Round 2

Happy 4 Months, Natalie!

Happy 5 Months, Natalie!

Happy 6 Months, Natalie!






Oh man.  I've got a lot to catch up on.  I think I'll quit making a list for now