Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let's Party!


 Since we were rockin' two parties & Christmas all within a week or so, I decided to keep as much easy as I could.  Pizza it was..





telling the kids about all the fun things we were going to do


To get the party started - the kids got their first favor: a microphone! Because Kate's absolute favorite thing is to talk!
you can see on the right - they each had a card to check off each station they went to of Kate's favorites 
 **please excuse some poor photo quality.  looks like my camera needed a flash.**



Adelaide was ready to go!

Garrett & Kate at the bubble station




Adrianna coloring

she's so cute :-)

Adelaide getting her coloring done! (Adelaide's mommy was at the hospital having a baby during the party! )

Kate & Hannah digging in the fruit loops

Lilly & her mommy blowing bubbles

they loved the fruit loops!

Adrianna & Audrey blowing bubbles

Kate & I at the Candy Land game

Karys coloring


Hannah thought the baby might like a fruit loop bath

Kate & Nana dressing up

Mimi & Addy dressing up



sweet cousins

 Because when your birthday is in December, there are stockings behind you when you blow out your candles...



Lilly watching the present opening

Hannah supervising

sweet baby Natalie

Princess Adrianna

Princess Adelaide

Birthday girl (with cake all over!) and her Daddy



I knew when I planned this party that the "favorite things" games would either be really fun if the kids got into it or totally bomb.  Thankfully they loved it.  We had a great time & were so thankful our friends and family could come celebrate our special girl.

No comments: