Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Fun with Daddy

You might have caught on by now that most of the Christmas "fun" we have is my idea.  David goes along with it & often tells me how glad he is that I am fun & that I create it for our family.  You know, other than the times he's searching for a parking place at a parade, but whatever.  ;-)

Well, this fun was thought of by David.  He keeps the girls on Monday nights while I go to Bible Study, and they started this while I wasn't even there!  

He got his guitar out right before bed time & he and the girls sang Christmas songs together!  
 They decided to make it a nightly (or mostly nightly) event & showed me the next day!  The girls LOOOVED IT!
 They sang & danced.

Cutest guitar player I know.
Definitely a tradition we'll keep.  This kind of stuff makes my heart full.  As sappy as that is, it's true.  I can't help it.  A man, a guitar, his children & his wife having fun & all together.  I love it.