Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Fun for Kate


As if her party wasn't fun enough, there's some other fun from Kate's birthday I want to be sure to remember.

We started out the morning by doing one of Kate's favorite things with Nana & Poppa - pancakes!

Next, we dropped the girls off at MDO.  Usually I would keep them home when my parents are in town, but since we had some party prep to do, and it was pajama & Polar Express day at school (hence the pajamas) I hated for them to miss.
Kate too focused to take a picture with Nana at school


 Kate & I had also made cupcakes to go to school with her.  I felt so bad, because when I showed up her teacher (who knew about the cupcakes) was sick, so I had to hand them over to a sub to take care of, but the MDO director was sweet enough to send me a couple pictures of their cupcake fun!


 At her party she got very distracted by all her friends, so we saved grandparent gifts til after & she had so much fun getting to open them with them!
 She is newly obsessed with all things princess.  When my mom told me what she wanted to get Kate, we had just been to Target the day before.  Kate stopped me in the store by gasping - "OOOHHH Mommy!!! Look!  Look at all those princesses!" She just stood there and stared forever.  I knew she would be so excited!







Kate before bed in her new princess PJs & a princess (who she dresses & undresses a MILLION times a day.  I've already put a limit - I only put on shoes once a day.  After that - they just need to be cozy without shoes on!)

No comments: