Thursday, December 27, 2012

White Christmas

We were busy opening presents (because Christmas is an all afternoon event at the Mitchell's - so fun), and David came in & said it was snowing!  We were so surprised.  Especially when it started to REALLY come down!  It rarely snows, and never on Christmas around here!

our car when we went to head home


 Kate was DYING to play in it - even though this picture was taken after 10pm.  We let her run outside and look around and promised some play time the next day.




I snapped these of our front flower beds - so pretty!




 Kate played forever the next morning - and apparently so did our neighbors!  They built this snowman in their front yard!
 We were headed out the next day & I realized I hadn't gotten a picture of Natalie with her first snow.  So, please excuse the lack of coat & snotty nose.  I literally unbuckled out of her seat to snap this!


 And while this girl wasn't as interested in digging in the snow, she sure does look cute in that hat!

No comments: