Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

The girls had a field trip to a Pumpkin Patch!  I had a friend watch Natalie so I could enjoy the day with them, and we had such a good time!  

Kate waving from the bus
 When we go there, they had story time.  Funny small town story - my sister-in-law Angela had just gotten engaged shortly before this, and that is her future Mother-in-Law!  I didn't even know that it was their family's house that the pumpkin patch was at!

There were lots of fun activities.  It was really great being there with the girls' teachers there too, so I could do things with each of them - first up - hayrides!




Hannah wasn't so sure
A haymaze


Some photo-ops


















Again...Hannah less than thrilled.  Seemed like a theme that day :-) 



Kate's class - The chipmunks!
And some livestock
Hannah walked up to the cows saying, "Oh! Hi, Toby!" Which is my parents chocolate lab!  Too cute!


After all that fun, they were ready for lunch!  Hannah looked so big sitting at the table eating her lunch like this!



Such a fun day with my big girls!

No comments: