Monday, October 11, 2010

Nana & Poppa came to visit!

My parents decided to make a quick trip to see us this weekend. I've been wanting to show them our house since they hadn't seen it since it was just framed & Kate always enjoys the fun they bring! She screamed with excitement the first time she saw them Friday night & I don't think she stopped being excited until after they left!

Saturday morning I had a garage sale & David needed to go to work to catch up on a bunch of things, so Kate had Nana & Poppa all to herself & she got SPOILED (as usual!).

First they headed to Whataburger for breakfast. Can't beat pancakes with this girl...

Then they headed over to Lois Jackson park.





And finished up their adventures at the bookstore where Kate got some new fun pumpkin books. There's a peek-a-boo one that she just laughs hysterically at.

By the time I caught up with them for lunch after the garage sale she was a tired little girl! Too much fun!

I also have a really funny video of a new game Nana & Kate created, but it won't let me upload it. I'll try again later...

2 comments:

Janette said...

Too cute!! I love your new header! :) I had just been thinking lately about how much Kate had grown up since the pics on your old one. :)

Anonymous said...

I laugh every time I look at her leaning over the front of that swing! We had so much fun with her--and ya'll,too. Your house is great!