I'm starting to feel that way again. Sure, I signed myself up for this. It will all be great when it's here and actually happening, I just get anxious when I feel a change coming, but it is not quite time for the change yet.
So this time, here's my life for the next few weeks...
Baby Shower... October 30
Birthday...November 6
start packing apartment
MOPS event...November 13
finish packing apartment
moving...somewhere b/t November 17 and 24
Thanksgiving...November 25
move Kate into twin bed
unpacking, decorating, unpacking, setting up a nursery, getting ready for baby
Kate's 2nd Bday party...somewhere early December
unpacking, decorating, unpacking, setting up a nursery, getting ready for baby
Kate's 2nd Bday...December 12
unpacking, decorating, unpacking, setting up a nursery, getting ready for baby
HAVE A BABY!...December 18
All of it is fun, and all of it is an incredible blessing of getting a new home, and new baby, turning a year older, etc. I can't wait. I'm just ready for it to be here now that I've realized how much is coming.
2 comments:
Slow down my friend, one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart!! Lean not on your own understanding (or ability to get it all done on your own). This is a little how I felt last Feb when we moved to a new state, house, and was due 2 months later. It will all work out.
wow! Praying for ya! Congrats on all of the blessings!
Post a Comment