Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: 15 inches - 2 1/2 lbs
(that's the average size. I'm willing to bet my baby is bigger...)
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: Oh yes! You can see my belly dancing all over. I LOVE it!
Although, some of her movements have gotten so strong they hurt. It's amazing how much faster things happen the 2nd time around.
Food Cravings: nothing this week
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: alright, except for the amazing amount of effort it requires to turn over. ha!
Symptoms: feeling better this week - sciatic nerve pain, just overall soreness
Best Moment this week: making it through the glucose test diabetes free!
What I am looking forward to: garage sale tomorrow, parents coming to town, maybe a pumpkin patch too?
What I am looking forward to: garage sale tomorrow, parents coming to town, maybe a pumpkin patch too?
No comments:
Post a Comment