Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: 15 1/2 inches - 3 lbs
(that's the average size. I'm willing to bet my baby is bigger...)
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: I was just telling David this week that her movements are quite different than Kate's. Kate was kinda a constant rolling around. Hannah is much more spastic - big strong movements, then a long pause, then another flailing around. Different little girls already :-)
Food Cravings: nothing this week
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: alright, except for the amazing amount of effort it requires to turn over. ha! I even had a night of not getting up this week!
Symptoms: lower back pain
Best Moment this week: scheduling our c-section - Hannah's birthday will be December 18th!
That is unless she decides to come earlier!
What I am looking forward to: being in the single digits! CRAZY! Since my c-section will be at 39 weeks, I can't believe she'll be here in 9 weeks.
What I am looking forward to: being in the single digits! CRAZY! Since my c-section will be at 39 weeks, I can't believe she'll be here in 9 weeks.
**Also!! My new nephew is being born on Monday (if not before!) Can't wait to meet him!**
No comments:
Post a Comment