Friday, October 29, 2010

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches - 3.75 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: I think she must spend a lot of time laying with her back along my left side & her arms and feet pushing all along my my right side. I feel lots of pokes on the right.
Food Cravings: Is ice a food?
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: alright, except for the amazing amount of effort it requires to turn over & potty breaks
Symptoms: some Braxton Hicks, pressure, quickly tired
Best Moment this week: always good to hear the baby's heartbeat :-) A strong 152 on Thursday.
What I am looking forward to: My shower on Saturday!!

2 comments:

Janette said...

We all had doctor's appointments on Thursday this week. :) I saw Kristen yesterday when I was leaving the doctor's. :)

Kristen said...

A majority of the kicks I feel from Addison are on my right side too! She hardly EVER kicks me on the left. Wierd!