They started bricking the house on Thursday. There were guys working when I was there, so I didn't take any pictures. Today I went by again & there were still guys. I decided I didn't care this time. I just took them from my car :)
Most of the house is a brownish brick called Cajun French. We really like it. We tried to find another we liked because this one runs just little bit higher because it's just a little bit smaller than "standard" brick. Which means more bricks needed & more labor putting it up. We drove around looking at every brick possible & just couldn't find one we liked as much - so we decided to cut a cost somewhere else & stick with it! On the parts of the front of the house that stick out (& the fireplace inside), we are using the white Austin Stone. David used this combination on one of his other spec houses it turned out beautifully. Can't wait to see it all done!
The pictures are kinda shadowy since I took them from my car...
This had to be taken from kinda far away, but it's the back of the house
No comments:
Post a Comment