Hello 3rd Trimester!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 15 inches - at little over 2 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts,
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts,
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: Oh yes! You can see my belly dancing all over. I LOVE it!
Although, some of her movements have gotten so strong they hurt. It's amazing how much faster things happen the 2nd time around.
Food Cravings: nothing this week
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: alright, except for the amazing amount of effort it requires to turn over. ha!
Symptoms: this week, I had all the same stuff I'd been having, but also added TONS of "pressure".
Best Moment this week: getting checked by my doctor because of the pressure & NOT having any progress yet. So thankful to not be on bedrest!
What I am looking forward to: cooler weather continuing to come. So fun to spend our mornings outside. Maybe I'll talk David into camping??
What I am looking forward to: cooler weather continuing to come. So fun to spend our mornings outside. Maybe I'll talk David into camping??
No comments:
Post a Comment