Friday, January 15, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

While we were gone to New Mexico enjoying our child-free ways Kate was staying in Austin with her Nana & Poppa enjoying their undivided attention!


My mom was great to take lots of pictures to show me how much fun they had while I was gone. Kate got lot to do so many fun things, like...

...visiting Pop & Saundra...

...playing with Jake...
...watching her new "Eloise" videos...
...Grandmommy came to play...
...breaking in the new Christmas toys...
...yummy food...
...visited my Mom's cousins...
...lunch with friends...
...tea parties, swinging, reading, and much more. I'm pretty sure she didn't even realize we were gone :) Thanks again Nana & Poppa!


P.S. Thought I'd give my Dad his credit - the day after we left my mom got sick & so he had to take over Kate duty for a day - including MULTIPLE dirty diapers! Way to go Dad!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had SO much fun! Thank you for coming to visit us, Kate! Tell Mommy and Daddy to let us do it again soon.