I am going to keep Kate's monthly updates coming for the next year. She is still changing so much, and let's face it...I haven't opened her baby book since she was about 6 months old...so if I don't write it down here, I'll definitely forget! I may be late every month, but it will get done!
--Walks more and more everyday
--same sleep schedule
--no new teeth, but the two on the top on either side of the front teeth sure are bulging
--into EVERYTHING. I didn't include this, but last month she learned that there were cabinets! Everything gets pulled out constantly...
--added the cat sound "maoooww", bear "rrraaaahhh"
--knows where her nose is
--puts her paci back in bed when she wakes up from her nap
--puts her hands in the air when someone says "touchdown!"
--learned how to get down from chairs & the couch by herself. So cute to watch her scoot down!
--Songs: Added putting her arms in the air for "If You're Happy & You know it shout Hooray!", "This little light of mine..." added blowing it out & hiding it under a bushel, "Head & Shoulders" finishes the Toes part of the song.
I've GOT to get some of these things on video, so be watching back for that soon :)
4 comments:
Yes, you do need to get these things on video!! :) She is such a cutie! :)
Her hair looks so cute! I love the new bow!
I missed you after service, but was going to tell you that Kate was doing her signs in the nursery today! She saw Jackson eating a snack and pointed to him and did "please" and then "eat". When I asked her if she wanted a snack, too, she said, "please" and "more". She's signing complete sentences! :-) It was adorable and she seemed very proud that she had communicated what she wanted. :-) Such a smart girl!
She's so smart!!! Hope ya'll are having a well week...we are all pretty puney:(, but have had a good stretch!
Post a Comment