Friday, January 22, 2010

A Day at the Playground

The weather was GORGEOUS today, so we joined Bethany & Jackson at the playground this afternoon. I haven't taken any pictures of Kate lately, so I decided to bring my camera along. Even got a few pics of Jackson (who can resist that smile!). She was too busy playing to stop & smile at me, but I still got some good ones :) As usual, there are a billion photos (yes, I do leave some out even!), enjoy!









She loved letting the rocks drop
a true boy - already carrying sticks around :)
Kate LOVED putting the little rocks in her mouth.
Don't worry, I made her quit...after I took this picture :)

2 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Love the new pictures, Amy, and love the videos, too! So cute! Kendall has the pink shirt that Kate is wearing at the park. I think we should get together and take pictures of them matching. :)

The Mitchell Family said...

I'm all about the getting together! I have been really missing you guys. We gotta figure out how to make this thing twice a year.