To keep the whirlwind going, we got up early Saturday morning & headed south for Austin to have Christmas with my family. Cole & Kristin came over to exchange gifts & have a wonderful dinner that mom had been working on!
When we first got there, the kids got to see their "Santa" gifts (aka, the gifts that can't be wrapped!) from Nana & Poppa!

My parents have an upright piano at their house & Connor LOVES it. I'm sure when Kate realizes it's there she will be sitting next to him. So, mom thought it would be great for them both to have their own keyboards! I'm sure we'll be hearing lots of beautiful music at our houses - the kids LOVED them.
Kate trying out Connor's new basketball hoop.
At one point, I looked over & the kids had decided to try out each other's toys...
Connor wanted to share his tea with Uncle David...

Another great day with family! The next day we would head back to Longview without Kate! A kid-free vacation!!!


1 comment:
How fun!! I love Kate's big armchair...that is awesome! :)
Post a Comment