So, my bedroom was out of control too. A few contributors. We had to part with our armoire that held a bunch of stuff (the boxes in the corner), did I mention a lack of discipline?, new Christmas gifts without a home (in front of the dresser) and it had just become a dumping ground for the rest of the house when people were coming over. It's definitely embarrassing. So, we got down to business & I must say that I feel so much better. You'll see.


Did I mention you should hire Bethany??
4 comments:
That looks fantastic!! Very peaceful and less chaotic, which I'm sure will make you feel that way inside! I love organization!
Wow...you are starting to inspire! I need help tooo! I've been saying since Allie was born that I need a life coach:) I have some great influences around me, but still I digress:)
first few pictures look like your room in college :)
shut up. i'm a changed woman.
Post a Comment