In this first video, you can hear her better, but I wasn't looking through the viewfinder, so you can't see her. But listen when I say "stomp your feet", she says (her version!) of "Stomp! Stomp!" I guess I said this while I was teaching her to stomp, and she picked it up!
In this video, she doesn't say it as much, but you can see her trying to stomp!!
P.S. How about all this blogging I'm doing these days! AND my house is still clean! I'm on a roll!
3 comments:
Karys came over while I was watching this and was loving it!! And at the end of the first video when you said "Yay!" and started clapping, Karys started clapping too! :)
That is so adorable! What a cutie! I like the "hooray" with her hands up, too. So cute!
LOVE the videos! I love that she has a bracelet on with no clothes!!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment