I think it worked...
She makes that "surprised" face all the time - at random people in stores, at restraunts, me randomly, etc. We love it :) She also says "Hiii" to everyone everywhere we go. Not a shy kid! Last night we were walking through a store & she leaned around in front of me & said "HIIII" to me about 15 times. She thought it was so funny.
She also just learned where her belly & her head are. Lots of times she lifts up her shirt - too cute!
In this second one you hear her say over and over "ti tae" or "ti tate". Kateonese for "It's Kate". She says this anytime she sees a picture or video of herself.
3 comments:
Love it love it love it!! That surprised face made me laugh out loud...literally!! That girl is way too cute! :)
Those turned out so cute!! I love her surprised look in the first video. Cole and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Come to Austin soon! Did she get a hair cut?
Nope! No haircut. In fact, it is growing like CRAZY. I will come soon. You can always come up here too...
Post a Comment