Saturday, June 27, 2009

Growing up...

Everyone says that watching your baby grow up happens too fast, and even when you know it's true...it just catches me off guard sometimes. She's doing so many new things lately, I decided to combine them into one big post.


The other day, I set Kate down on her hands & knees and the way I set her she ended up a little off balance, but then somehow sat up! She definitely didn't mean to, but since she did it, I decided to see if she could do it again.

At first she needed a little more help, but check out what she can do now!!!






Kate has entered the mimicking phase. Sometimes it's a noise she'll repeat after us, but this new one seems to be her favorite these days. I'll tilt my head over & not long after she'll do the same. She smiles so big each time...so cute!!!





Last night before we put Kate in bed, I had her sitting up in bed to play peek-a-boo with her. David does this often, and it is so cute to watch her peek over the edge to try to see him.


After I got this video, David and I were watching it on the camera...
...when we looked up and this is what we saw...



I'd say it's time to lower the crib...wouldn't you???

4 comments:

Frances Kelley said...

Wow Amy! She is doing everything SO quickly!!!! She is a doll! And yes, lower the crib!

Kristin said...

Can't wait to see this cutie!

Courtney said...

too cute! can't wait to see her and hold her!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I am so proud of your craft skills and making your own baby food. You are terrific parents!
Aunt Jackie