Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day, David!

David,

There are many reasons I have been thankful for you over the years. Watching you be a Father has given me many new reasons...

I am thankful because you are helpful -changing diapers, feeding Kate
I am thankful because you are thoughtful - watching Kate while I run errands, doing dishes while I'm busy with Kate
I am thankful you are fun - getting down on the floor to play, making silly faces just to get a smile or a laugh
I am thankful you are involved - wanting to know about schedules, feedings, etc.
I am thankful you are encouraging - telling me you think I'm doing a good job
I am thankful you are our leader - praying for and with us, seeking after God with a passion that few have

I could not ask for a better partner in this journey of parenting. I hope today you know how much you are appreciated and loved!!!

















We Love you David!!
Love,
Amy & Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great daddy, David! Happy Father's Day to our granddaughter's wonderful father!

Janette said...

Amy, what a fantastic post! I love it!! :) (And now I feel put to shame! :)

Kristin said...

Happy Father's Day David! I love all the pictures!