Friday, June 19, 2009

Kate's First Boo-boo

Last night we were over at a friend's house & I had set Kate down on the floor sitting up. Well, when I looked back, she had fallen to her stomach. This happens often, because she's beginning to lean over her legs (like she wants to get on all fours), but she hasn't quite gotten it yet.

Well, she fussed a little, even a little cry, but I went and picked her up and she immediately stopped. No big deal...


A little while later, David was holding her and I saw this...



Kate's first boo-boo. :(
(it's the red mark right under the words...the line in front of it is from her bow band)



It's really no big deal. David even gave me a hard time for taking a picture of it! But, it's the first time my baby's gotten hurt! She's a tough little cookie, though :)




And just to start the morning off right, I thought I'd give you a peek at my view as I look across the table this morning...






Isn't she fantastic ;)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww poor Kate! I think David is right that it is a bigger deal to us moms than the kids. :) She is such a cutie!

Janette said...

Okay, yes, that's sad that Kate got her first boo-boo. However, I laughed out loud at the fact that you labeled it on the picture!! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby girl! We can't believe it took 6 months! What an angel in her big high chair. We miss you, Kate!