I am always talking about how Kate has perfect hair for a mohawk, because it's longer on top than it is on the sides. And, let's be honest...it already sticks up everwhere. I was telling David the other day that if she was a boy, I'd give her one all the time.
Well...we decided it didn't matter that she's a girl, and gave her one anyway :)




5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! The last picture is hilarious! :)
Her face in that last picture and your caption are so funny! What a cutie--mohawk and all! My boys would be so jealous! Russell, especially. :-)
My mom used to curl my hair into a mohawk like that and glue a bow in with Elmers glue! NO JOKE!
She's so adorable . . . I slso loved the water pics!
I love it Amy!!! Adorable!!
So funny Amy! Love her mohawk too, she is a doll.
Post a Comment