Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

David's older sister, Mandy, and her family came to town. His younger sister, Bethany, also came back from A&M for the weekend - so everyone was together! It doesn't happen very often, so it was a nice treat!

We had a great time cooking out, playing games, eating homemade ice cream, visiting, etc.

At one point, I snuck out in the back yard and got some super cute pictures of Kate. Enjoy...







We also took some family photos & got some pictures of all the kids together. Those are on my Mother-in-Law's camera though, so hopefully I'll get them up later. I am so far behind on blogging, but tomorrow morning I head out for our anniversary vacation! My mom is keeping Kate, and I am looking so forward to time with David.
Stay tuned next week: family pics; a visit from Nana, Aunt Kristin & Connor; visit to Austin; anniversary trip. *hopefully!*




1 comment:

Kristin said...

She looks just like her Daddy!  She is getting so big and doing so many new things!!  I can't wait to see her again!!  Love all the stuff you are doing!!  Looks like you guys are having fun!  Happy Anniversary!!