Monday, July 27, 2009

Crawling!

The Little Girl is becoming quite the mover! It's just so amazing how fast they pick up on things - Thursday, she's crawling for the first time & last night, she was going across the room.


My life as I knew it is definitely over :)





5 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay Kate!! Those videos are so cute!! I love how her little hands pop up off the ground in the last video. She is definitely on her way to being all over the house!! We need to skype soon. Connor loves watching these videos and I bet he would love seeing her even more.

Mommy Lion said...

WOOHOO! Go Kate Go! All I am hearing at this very moment is "I want Baby Kate!" Little Kate is sitting in my lap watching the videos ~ not happy with the commenting part! *wink*

Janette said...

That girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! :) I love how she's still figuring out the whole "crawling" thing so she's very slow and methodical like she's thinking ahead before she makes any moves!! :)

Nathaniel and Bethany said...

K-Mitch! Such a big girl now! :)

The Bynum's said...

Look at her go! Just wait she will be into everything before you know it. So much fun!! Enjoy the crawling before the walking, it won't be long. She is a doll.