Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yay! Kate!

Lots of fun stuff happening around our house! For about 2 weeks, Kate has been easily moving from sitting up to going to all-fours. She rocks around, lifts up her hands, reaches, everything you can possibly imagine. We knew she was going to crawl at any moment...and last Thursday she finally did! I've been trying to catch it on video, but of course she only does it when I don't have the camera out :). It's still a very methodical, slow crawl (which I am GREAT WITH!), but I know I don't have much time left with that. The very first day she did it, I left a bowl with "snacks" in it across the room from her while I went in the other room. When I came back - snacks everywhere! I know my life is about to be turned upside down!!! Hopefully, I'll catch her on video soon.

Kate also learned to clap last week. It's too cute not to share...

No comments: