Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7 Month Portraits

I decided that starting this month (I may change for the 1 year) I would start taking Kate's monthly portraits myself. David's parents got me a VERY nice camera for Christmas that I love, so I decided to finally put it to use for "portraits". **WARNING*** There are A TON of pictures in this post...but I just couldn't decide!

I am a little behind (ummm...2.5 weeks!) on the 7th Month, but I was waiting for my mom to come to town. I had planned on taking the pictures outside, but since we woke up on Monday & Tuesday mornings to rain, we decided I should take some inside to make sure we got some.

I definitely took WAY more pictures than they take at a studio, so like I said...tons of pictures! Enjoy!














When we woke up this morning, it wasn't raining!!! So, we packed up the car & headed over to Maude Cobb. When we pulled up, I realized in my hurry I had left my camera at home. Yep, went to take pictures, didn't bring the camera. If we went all the way back to my house, it would've been naptime by the time we got back, so we just decided to use Mom's Cannon point and shoot to see what we could get. I think we did pretty well...



















Thank you for coming to visit & spoiling us Nana!


3 comments:

The Bynum's said...

Adorable pictures! I think you did a great job. She is getting so big. Glad your mom got to come hang out.

Grandma said...

What a wonderful idea! The photos are great! I just got caught up since your 100th photo! I just love that you do this and are so faithful about it!
love,
Aunt Jeanne

Josie said...

Nice job, she is super cute!!