We decided this year not to try to take a "big" (see Airplane travel) trip with my family. Between 2 toddlers, 2 pregnant women & all the stuff that requires it seemed like a better idea to stay close! Cole & Kristin had been to Lost Pines Resort is Bastrop a few times & suggested it. It was PERFECT! David described it as going to camp, but with a comfortable bed & good food!
My sister-in-law did such a good job of putting together these collages I just went ahead and stole them from her blog :)
We spent LOTS of time swimming! They had great little "beach" areas the kids could play in, a lazy river, and a SUPER fun slide.

Collage: Kate's squishy face, splash pad fun, sweet cousins,
sliding fun - Nana & Kate and Cole & Connor
Our Family
My brother Cole's family
Every night after dinner there was so much you could do - kayaking, sports, s'mores, outdoor movies - tons!

Collage:basketball, that's right people the bottom left picture is of David & I playing tether ball. I cannot tell you how hard I was laughing. SO MUCH FUN!
On our way home we stopped for Bar-B-Que, then Kate slept for 2.5 hours in the car! We were shocked! She hasn't done that since she was an infant! We wore her out with too much fun!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I love that picture of Kate and your mom in the last collage...definitely a framer!! :)
Post a Comment