Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 6 1/2 inches
Maternity Clothes: still in normal pants/shorts with a belly band. My maternity shorts are too big. A lot of shirts are still too big, but fitted maternity shirts are definitely in my wardrobe these days!
Maternity Clothes: still in normal pants/shorts with a belly band. My maternity shorts are too big. A lot of shirts are still too big, but fitted maternity shirts are definitely in my wardrobe these days!
Gender: Looks like we've got a girl! We have another sono in 3 weeks, so we'll know for absolutely sure then, but I don't think there's much doubt :)
Movement: Little bumps :)
Food Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary
What I miss: nothing this week
What I miss: nothing this week
Sleep: sleeping great
Symptoms: round ligament pain, back pain, heartburn
Best Moment this week: finding out the gender!
What I am looking forward to: starting to work on nursery & things now that I know that it's a girl
What I am looking forward to: starting to work on nursery & things now that I know that it's a girl
3 comments:
Congrats on another girl! I guess it was only fair to even out the grandkids and so that Kate wouldn't be the only girl on your side of the family :)
Are you going to use the same bedding from Kate's bed?
I don't want to, but David wants me to :) Probably not.
Post a Comment