NEW RECORD!! I am OVER a month late with this one! Hopefully that won't happen again! I worked on this while she actually was 19 months, but I'm sure I missed a bunch being late. Oh well...
--Language EXPLOSION! All of the sudden, she just started saying words we didn't know she knew - "durtle" turtle, cow, out, "ah mess" - my friend Bethany says this & she picked it up from her & now it's one of her favorite phrases, keys, "berwies" berries - she refers to a lot of fruit as berries,
--started calling David "daddy" instead of "diddy". I was sad to see this one go.
--knows where her knees, hands, & fingers are. When you ask her where her fingers are, she wiggles them - too cute!
--discovered her big cheeks & squeezes them - too funny!
--got rid of the pacifier - not a terrible process, but I'm glad it's over!
--dropped her morning nap - sad, sad day in my life. She happen to drop it right after we weaned from the paci, so it took me a little while to figure out what was going on. So, at this point, she's only taking one 2-3 hour nap.
--says "um..." a lot. (I didn't realize that I apparently do too...). When she started saying it, I would say "what?" to her, so now she also says "um...what?" so sassy!
--spent her last night in her crib. She is in a pack-in-play right now, but will be moving to a toddler bed at the end of the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment