Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches
Maternity Clothes: using belly band a lot, and a few shirts so that they're longer, but shorts & pants are still too big
Maternity Clothes: using belly band a lot, and a few shirts so that they're longer, but shorts & pants are still too big
Gender: I really will be surprised if it's not a boy.
Movement: maybe some small flutters?
Food Cravings: none this week
What I miss:
What I miss:
Sleep: Sleep has been really bad, but I think it was from all the stress of moving. I see hope for better sleep soon!
Symptoms: round ligament pain
Best Moment this week: maybe feeling movement?
What I am looking forward to: really feeling the baby kick & my college best friends coming to visit.
What I am looking forward to: really feeling the baby kick & my college best friends coming to visit.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 1/2 inches
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, and a few maternity shirts. mostly still normal clothes.
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, and a few maternity shirts. mostly still normal clothes.
Gender: I'm still leaning towards a boy, but David is NOT.
Movement: Yes! Still just small, but finally!
Food Cravings: is candy a food?
What I miss: not much this week - really love being pregnant!
What I miss: not much this week - really love being pregnant!
Sleep: Much better! Still some weird dreams, but I don't have to get up anymore very often.
Symptoms: round ligament pain, back pain
Best Moment this week: definitely feeling the baby move!
What I am looking forward to: finding out what we're having NEXT FRIDAY!!!
What I am looking forward to: finding out what we're having NEXT FRIDAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment